Sunday, February 6, 2011

Besties

I pretty much have the best friends in the entire world. Be jealous.

With my high school career coming to an end (and the insistence that a blog must be written about her) I have been thinking a lot about my best friend.

I met Bekka when I was in 6th grade, and after much persistence, I was finally able to persuade her to be my friend. We have grown up a lot since middle school, and our friendship has grown a lot too. Bekka is the coolest and funniest friend I have ever had. She makes me laugh all the time, and is such an encouragement in my life. I am definitely going to miss her as we both leave for college. (But she is going to be an awesome journalist one day!) We will have to plan lots of skype dates to keep in touch, because I am not going to lose my best friend.
I love you Bekka!




Superbowl SNAC tonight and looking forward to a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment