Monday, May 2, 2011

Almost To The Finish Line

I am now 33 days away from graduation. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Things at school are beginning to slow down and at the same time everything is getting crazy. There is still a lot of work to be done! Some exciting news though, I get to give a speech at graduation. I even joked with my dad and told him I was preachin'. I am very excited to be given this opportunity.

46 days until China and I am praising God that I have raised all the money I need! It has been unbelievable to watch God work everything out.

"God can do anything, you know—far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" Ephesians 3:20-Message. I an really seeing this in my own life.

God is good, all the time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you Katie on Graduation and raising the money. Watching you is very inspiring to me and I know to others. I know God has big plans for you for His Glory and i just want to say "Preach it girlfriend" !

    ReplyDelete