Monday, February 6, 2012

Trusting in His Perfect Timing.

It has been a rough couple of days for this adoptive sister. From the looks of things the wait may be a little longer than we had anticipated. If I could have it my way there would be another sweet child coming home tomorrow. But it is not my way; it is His way and His ways are always better than mine. As hard as that is to see right now.

If you think of it pray for the Altman family. Pray for my mom and dad as their hearts ache over missing a little girl on the other side of the world. Pray for my brother, sister and I as we anxiously await a new sibling. And most importantly pray for that sweet girl who has no idea she has a family waiting for her. Pray that she experiences peace and joy while she waits.

For now, I leave you with this video that has been a great challenge in my life. Just watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment