Sunday, October 10, 2010

Judgment House

This weekend has been absolutely spectacular.

Friday night a group of 30 teenagers and leaders headed to Largo for judgment house. It was incredible. I have been to judgment house before, but I have never felt the emotions like I did this weekend. Maybe it was the fact I had friends with me who are not saved (who heard an awesome presentation of the Gospel and I am really praying about them responding). Maybe it was seeing the horrors of Hell. Or maybe it was catching a glimpse at how absolutely wonderful Heaven is going to be. I was already on edge after the Hell scene, but then walking into Heaven and hearing kids shout "They're here! They're here!" and watching angels sing praises to God, I am not ashamed to admit I lost it. Standing there thinking of how amazing it will be to get to Heaven and have Jesus look into my eyes and say "welcome home". I still get goosebumps as I type this. And to think that the scene won't even compare to the wonders once we reach Heaven.

To end the evening we headed to Rita's. A very nice bonus in my book.

Today has been loads of fun. Girls are having a great time in Sunday School (lead by my awesome mom) and I am really excited to see all the fun we will have this year. I was able to see a couple of my favorite little kids today, which made me very excited. After church I finally finished my online class. *Insert giant leap for joy here* Later in the afternoon I hung out with my friends Andrew and Will. We got ice cream, talked a lot, and ended the afternoon by shaving Andrew's head. Lots of fun if you ask me. At church I got to see some of my favorite people. Southside Student Ministry had a S.N.A.C. (Sunday Night After Church) tonight. We headed out to Camp Sparta to chill at the Snyder residence. What a great time of fellowship! As well as a classic game of ERS. I had a wonderful night hanging out with everyone in youth group.

No school tomorrow which means sleeping in and then babysitting the rest of the day. It shall be quite enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment