Saturday, November 13, 2010

Beautiful Feet

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger who brings good news, the good news of peace and salvation, the news that the God of Israel reigns!"  Isaiah 52:7 (NLT)

Oh how I long to have beautiful feet!

The application for Show Hope's Student Trip is now online and after much prayer and consideration, I feel God working in my life and I have decided to apply. If accepted, I will spend 2 weeks of my summer in China caring for the special needs orphans at Maria's Big House Of Hope. It is a big trip, and there is still a lot to consider, but if it is truly God's will, I am confident He will provide a way.

Speaking of applications, I mailed my Clearwater Christian College application this week. Yikes! I am feeling old...

No comments:

Post a Comment