Thursday, November 4, 2010

Plugged in.

For youth group last night we did something a little bit different. Each small group went somewhere to spend time and fellowship with each other. I had a wonderful time! The small group I am in all met at panera. There was 4 of us girls and then our small group leader. Such an awesome group. I absolutely loved hanging out with them. After we finished at panera we went to petco to look at kittens. One of the girls fell in love with a kitten and even tried to convince our leader to buy it. That plan didn't work out so well. But it was still a lot of fun, and we even compromised and got starbucks on our way home instead of getting a cat. Overall, a fantastic night. And from what I hear, all the other groups had a really good time too.

I love the opportunity I have to be involved in such a loving youth group where the leaders really take time out and care about us. It means so much to me.

I can't wait to hang out with my small group again!

No comments:

Post a Comment