Sunday, September 5, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

Happy Labor Day Weekend!
Even though I have only had two weeks of school, I am already excited about having Monday off. Not only will I be taking advantage of sleeping in, but some of the kids in Youth Group will be getting together for a "film crew" meeting. There are some students interested in making movies and filming events to play in youth group and upload to youtube. It is a great group of kids and it should be an epic amount of fun.

It has been a long week and I am going through a lot of different emotions as I am faced with different situations. I have to constantly remind myself that God is in control of everything. The happiness, the surprise, and even the hurt. He knows about it all and He is here for me. It is daily struggle to get over the hurts and refocus my eyes on Christ. I know in a matter of time everything will work out. But it is in His timing, not my own. I am thankful I serve a Creator who cares even for a teenage girls emotions.

This upcoming week I have some potentially very exciting opportunities. I hope you will be praying with me as I pray about the possibility of some leadership positions in my school. But I will post more about that later.

Have an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment