Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fam{ily}

How often do you tell your family members you love them and appreciate them? If you are anything like me, it isn't often enough.

When I think about my family, I think of such an amazing group of people. Nanie and Papa, Mom and Dad, Aunts and Uncles, Cousins, Brother and Sister, all of them are so incredible. Unfortunately, I don't think I let them know how special they are to me.

So I am going to take a minute to do so.
Nanie and Papa- Both of you mean the world to me. I love being at your house and spending time with you guys. You always show me such a great amount of love. I love you guys dearly.
Nanie J and Phil- I am thankful for your love. You are so special to me.
Mom and Dad- Thanks for raising me in such a loving, Christ-centered home. Mom, you are a best friend of mine. Dad, I am glad I have someone to share my quirky obsession of office supplies with.
Aunt Debbie and Nola- Some of my favorite memories as a kid are ones on trips with you guys. I always have so much fun with you and I love you both so much.
Aunt Kim and Uncle Jeff- I love spending time with you. Kim, I feel like we have so much in common and I sincerely enjoy every time we spend together. Jeff, I can always count on your "ugly" jokes to make me smile.
Uncle Joel- I haven't been able to spend as much time with you as I would like, but when I'm around you you make me laugh. I love you.
Stacey and Ryan- Stacey, when I was a little girl, I wanted to be just like you. Now, I still want to be like you, and I am lucky to call you a friend. Ryan, I feel like you have been part of the family my entire life. I appreciate your sense of humor greatly. And now there is Rylee who has stolen a place in my heart.
Jeffery-As a kid, I thought you were the coolest guy ever. I enjoy listening to your strong opinions on things and you still are one of the coolest guys ever.
Matt and Abby- I feel like the three of us are more than siblings, we are friends. I love you so so so much.

Family is such a beautiful gift from God and I am so thankful for the family I have been blessed with, and I just wanted to make sure they all knew that.

P.s. There is a lot of family not mentioned, but if I kept going, the list would go on a long time.
Give your family a hug today!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too! more than I could accurately express. Your Mommy

    ReplyDelete