Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Senior Year Update.

I am now in the middle of my 6th week of school. Yay! That is majorly exciting for me. So far the year has been spectacular and I really feel like I am growing closer to God. In all the stressful situations that come into my life with school and friends, I feel such a peace with God as he wraps His arms around me.

I am super excited about youth group this year. Last Wednesday was our first week with Aaron leading us as youth pastor. We had such a spectacular night! Plus I had two friends from school come. I think they both had a good time and I am praying they come back to hear Gods word. Both have since then asked me different questions about church since in was new to them, and both are very open to my responses and my faith. I hope and pray to see exciting things in their life!

In other news,  I have officially started my first college application. I have decided on Clearwater Christian College and at this point I feel God leading me into the Communication Arts major. I have no idea where that will lead me, but that is kind of fun in a way. Right now I am focusing on my school work in hopes to have good enough grades to have scholarships available. And I am happy to report I currently have straight A's. Woot!

God is definitely giving me an awesome year. It is so great to have a steadfast God who is the same everyday, all the time, in all situations of my life. I serve a God who always provides, and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment