Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Quotes

Here is a collection of my favorite quotes. Some serious, others, not so much. :)

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him to find her."

"Do one thing everyday that scares you."

"Blow the candles out , looks like a solo tonight I beginning to see the light  blow the candles out ,looks like a solo tonight but I think I'll be alright "
"I'm just a nobody trying to tell everybody about somebody who can save anybody."

"Life is about taking chances, about doing something everyone said you couldn't do, it's about acting goofy and not caring what other people think and learning to love everything you have."

"Forget the risk of take the fall, if it's meant to be, it's worth the fall."

"What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?"

"Let's write a song that we can sing to and you can lead the choir and put the hook where it hurts most and you threw a spark that lit the candle that set us all on fire and sent a flame down the east coast"

"All I want is peace, love, understanding and a chocolate bar bigger than my head."

"You're the direction I follow To get home When I feel like I can't go on You tell me to go And it's like I can't feel a thing Without you around And don't mind me if I get weak in the knees"

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan says 'Oh no! She's up!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment