Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time Flys!

Ahh! This past week has just flown by! It has been a pretty awesome week though.

Let me see.. from the posted we have had our first official meeting with the film crew at church. We named ourselves "Philm 48" based off of Philippians 4:8. We had a lot of fun hanging out for Labor Day. Hopefully in the near future we will have videos done that I can share.

This past Thursday I hung out with some of my favorite girls. I picked up a couple middle school girls and met some of the high school girls from youth group and headed to the pier. Unfortunately it was pouring rain so we relocated to the church. I had an awesome time talking with these girls about their lives and how much God loves them. I'm looking forward to doing it again in the near future!

Friday began with excitement when I found out I made homecoming court. I never thought I would be in this position but I am excited about the experience! Later I signed out of school early to head to Universal for Rock the Universe weekend. The only word to describe it is awesome. Some of my favorite bands were Kutless, Fireflight, Hawk Nelson, Tobymac and Relient K. All of the music was extremely good and it is so cool to see musicians honoring God in their music.

This week feels like it is going just as fast as last. I am praying I finish this week out strong!

Have a happy happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment