Monday, August 23, 2010

Dun dun dunnnnn!

The first day of school has already come and gone! Already it is going by to fast. It was an easy day though because the only classes I had were study hall and guitar. I am super excited about my guitar class this year. Not only are some really cool individuals in there, but I am hoping to learn quick and maybe play guitar in church. The rest of the day was rather uneventful. I am hoping tomorrow will be a bit more exciting.

I am excited about this year and how God is going to use me. I am praying for growth in Southside Youth Ministry, a change at Sebring High School, and for me personally so fall more in love with Christ everyday.

Well I am off to play Egyptian Rat Screw with my family!

Have a happy day!
P.s. Check out Psalm 27:1 today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment