Friday, August 27, 2010

Home Alone

The first week of school is already over! That makes me kind of excited. Overall, the week was good and I am looking forward to different opportunities this year.

Me and my brother are home alone this weekend while my parents and little sister are visiting family. My Nanie had her last round of chemo this past Thursday so family is spending this time to celebrate that. God has watched over her the past few months and I am so thankful that He was able to heal her body. I love my Nanie.

Me and Matt stayed home for a youth activity tomorrow. It is a kick-off to the school year event held at another church in the community. It is always a lot of fun and I look forward to fellowship with some of my friends.

I am looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment