Saturday, August 14, 2010

Rainboots and smiles.


To those friends of mine who laugh at my rainboot fashion statement, don't laugh anymore. They really are catching on. Just look at that picture. One day all of you will be wearing them too. Rainboots are simply wondeful. Almost as wonderful as the little girl wearing those boots.

Abby Beth is my adorable 8 year old little sister. Take one look at these pictures and you will agree with me.




It is a lot of fun to have my own personal model on hand whenever I would like to take pictures. She loves it, I love it and we both have a lot of fun. I love my Abby girl so much.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, Katie I must make fun of the rainboots. Maybe they are just an Altman thing.....

    Like I told you at TLC, they look good on YOU.

    ReplyDelete