Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Sunday!

One of my favorite songs to sing in church as a little girl was "This is the day". You know the song: This is the day, this is the day, that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made. I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it, and be glad in it. What an awesome song!

Psalm 118:24- This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. (NIV)

I love the book of Psalms. And I love the truth in that verse. Each day God gives us is a blessing and another opportunity to bring Him glory. We are given this day to rejoice and be happy in Christ, bringing Him praise. I don't know about you, but I kind of feel like singing!

Have a happy Sunday, and remember, be glad!

1 comment:

  1. Sunday is my favorite day! Some people think it is the only day a pastor works but is really the day I enjoy the fruit a my work when i preach,

    ReplyDelete