Monday, August 16, 2010

Kindred Spirits

Today I was able to have lunch with a dear friend of mine. It was fun to catch up on events over the summer and also get some last minute school work done. I was reminded of how precious the gift of friendship is. God really does put special people in our lives to encourage us, pray with us, and sometimes just make us laugh.
I have truely been blessed with some amazing friendships in my life.



I am thankful for each of the kids in those pictures (as well as many that I currently could not find a picture of). They have all had a special impact on my life and I wanted to say thanks to them. I love my best friends!

And I couldn't write a blog about best friends if I forgot to mention the ultimate best friend Jesus Christ. How awesome it is to have an intimate relationship with Him! It is so great to always have a best friend to talk to knowing He will always listen.

I am a friend of God, He calls me friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment